Deluxe Waterfall Rooms
These rooms are located in the main lodge. The bathrooms feature slate floors and granite counter tops and eco-double flush toilets. These rooms feature a queen sized bed, with single trundle bed, face the Waterfall run and are especially quiet after hours.
Flat screen TV
Telephone with voice-mail
Windows that open for fresh mountain air
42-inch flat screen HD TV (West Wing only)
Keurig Coffee maker
iHome alarm clock, docking station for your iPhone or iPod
- One of Canada's largest outdoor hot pools.
- Sauna (Cedar-lined dry sauna, co-ed).
- Wireless internet service available.
- Games room with pool table, jukebox and arcade games.
- Family room with sofas, big screen TV, wood-burning fireplace and board games.
- Complimentary equipment locker located conveniently in the basement of the new West Wing. Each locker has space for equipment, including boots, helmets and outerwear. A boot drying rack is available. (Please note we do not allow equipment in the lodge rooms or public spaces).
AMENITIES ON REQUEST
The following amenities may be available in selected hotel rooms at the Sunshine Mountain Lodge. Please indicate the request in your online hotel reservation, or ask one of our reservation agents.
- Iron and ironing board
In addition to our array of amenities and services, the Sunshine Mountain Lodge is happy to offer complimentary activities for guests staying at the Lodge. Find out more here:
UPON ARRIVAL: HOW TO CHECK-IN
Check-In is at the Gondola Base. If you're unfamiliar with the check-in process or have questions, find out more here:
The Sunshine Mountain Lodge is proud to offer our guests a calm and quiet atmosphere within the lodge floors and rooms. We ask that all of our guests co-operate by keeping the volume level in their rooms to a minimum. Voices and foot traffic in the hallways, especially in the early hours, can be heard for some distance. Please respect fellow guests and keep the noise level to a minimum.
Please note that we do not permit our guests to bring alcohol with them into our lodge. Guests may check alcohol with the Front Desk Agent at the base upon arrival; it will be returned upon departure.
Reservations may be cancelled at no charge, any time, up to 14 days before your arrival. Should you cancel within 14 days of your arrival date, you will forfeit the deposit.